Human Pain & Suffering
One of the important pieces of evidence a plaintiff attorney must create to prove his client’s money damages part of a case.
The average attention span of today’s adult is around 9 seconds but we all spend quite some time looking at those sad pictures.
We also know that the best way to keep the attention of the jury is through visuals. Here are some examples of what we do:
- Injury site visuals and charts
- Before and after photos
- Client pain levels visuals and charts
- Pain medication visuals and charts
- Medication photos in taken amounts visuals and charts
- Dummy visual of your client’s injuries
Contact us today 503-367-0829 or email us at email@example.com and tell us what you need.