Medical Record Organizing, Indexing, Hyperlinking
It is no surprise to you how much paralegals hate receiving medical records from many providers’ offices – records are often missing or doubled or filled under the wrong last name. We will help your staff to deal with this difficult and time-consuming task.
We love getting those records organized, categorized, indexed for you and your staff to make sense.
- Records are sorted in chronological order of treatment
- Records are tagged, highlighted by keynotes, hyperlinked for easy identification
- Records are delivered in electronic format to your email address
- Missing records and bills are identified
- Summary of records and bills provided in Word and Excel format for easy reading, understanding, and editing
- The keynotes are highlighted with hyperlinks
- Every record and bill bookmarked
- Duplicates are deleted if needed
- Records will be bates stamped
- Timeline created for easy viewing
- Keywords searchable
- Accessible anytime from any location via your secure portal.
- and much more
Contact us today 503-367-0829 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what you need.