Medical Records & Other Records Retrieval
For years plaintiff attorneys did their own record retrieval “in-house”. Then, some attorneys made a “switch” to use record retrieval companies and later back to “in-house”. Why?
We learned the quality control and timing are two the most important things plaintiff lawyers and paralegals care about when it comes to getting their medical records. We know your reputation depends on it. We also know that many record retrieval companies simply don’t care if they to do a good job for you. They serve both – defendants and plaintiff lawyers, meaning they still make money no matter if you are happy or not. It has always been the “quality vs. quantity” for many. Not here at Production of Documents because it is simply embarrassing to have it any other way. No matter what kind of a record you need to prove or research for your case, we will get it for you as fast as we can.
For years we helped lawyers to obtained records from:
- 911 emergency services
- District attorneys
- Local and national police departments
- Billing providers
- and so many other medical and legal providers.
- $35 flat fees for our services
- We set up your confidential portal so you don’t have to
- No scanning or oversized page fees ever
- Records provided from 2 – 30 days
- Search smarter and faster
- Automatic billing
- Real-time notifications when ready
- 100% HIPAA compliant
- 100% Local release compliance
- Confidential Portal 24/7 access from anywhere
- Track and check progress anytime 24/7
- Expedited requests available
- Records can be certified if required, no additional fee for our services
Contact us today 503-367-0829 or email us at email@example.com and tell us what you need.